Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fire In Cooper Valley Unit L Tonight

I was told by a Cooper Valley Resident that there was a fire in Unit L. He said that two condos may have been damaged. No one was hurt as far as he knew. 
We are expected to get very cold tonight. When it is cold we tend to try and use space heaters, (electric and kerosene) too try and stay warm but fail to follow the safety rules for them. This can lead to conditions that will cause a fire. Please follow the instructions and rules for the safe operation of the heaters. Also do not over load your electrical outlet, this can also start a fire.
Stay safe and warm.

The Edgewater Park Reporter

No comments: