Sunday, February 24, 2008

Apology to Anonymous Feb 20 Comment Response, Ten Questions for Edgewater Park Township

I want to apologize to Anonymous (DJ), for my response to his comment posted Feb. 20 to my Jan. 21 blog post, "Ten Questions for Edgewater Park Township".

Anonymous said; 
"On questions concerning the Emergency Squad responses, you should be able to contact Burlington County Central Communications and get any information you are looking for through OPRA (the Open Public Records Act). As far as billing for service and the township contribution goes, feel free to contact the Beverly Squad at 609-386-7304 and leave a voicemail for the Chief or Deputy Chief."

My response was the subject of the Feb. 21 blog post "Comment Response to Ten Questions for Edgewater Park Township Committee"
I stated incorrectly that I thought Jim Daly or the Pony Lady sent the Anonymous Comment of Feb 20. The comment was sent by DJ. I will only use his initials here because I have not received his permission to use his full name.

In the follow-up email sent to me from DJ, he said;
 "I read your blog, and if you don't know me, I am also a tax payer in Edgewater Park and have some interest in our emergency services. Feel free to e-mail me regarding questions you may have, and I will do my best to answer in factual, non-biased way. Please understand that as a member of the emergency services, I feel that the general public does not understand much about how and what we do and I would like the opportunity to explain things before anything can become blown out of proportion.
    Sincerely,
DJ "

DJ will be sending in an guest editorial for the Blog's Wed. Guest Post, in the near future. I am looking forward to receiving and posting it.

The Edgewater Park Reporter 


  
  

No comments: