Monday, February 18, 2008

Edgewater Park Municipal Bldg. Bad Paint Job Colors


Have you seen the new paint job being done on our Municipal Building? When I went to vote in the Fire District Election this past Saturday, I noticed that there were painters working in the Municipal Building and couldn't believe the colors. If you want another reason to understand your tax increases this speaks volumes about the priorities being set by our Administrator and Committee. I also noticed the new furniture that has been purchased. 
Now don't get me wrong, I think that the building needs to be kept up, clean and functional, but with the tax increases committee has burdened us with, I think this is tax money that didn't need to be spent at this time. What will really get your attention are the choice of colors, Yuck!!!! What pukey gaging colors to have selected. Who picked them out? Whoever did must be using mind control to make the atmosphere so unpleasant, no taxpayer will linger in the building. I feel bad for the employees, but this paint job just reflects the atmosphere under which they are working. 
You can check out the color selection tomorrow night when you come to see your committee at work, 7:00 pm. The meeting is listed as starting at 7 PM in the Beverly Bee, but 7:30 PM in the BCT. I would come at 7 PM. 
The Edgewater Park Reporter
    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My God, MUSTARD YELLOW? Why would anyone take brick and paint it? I know the current committee is good at covering things up but what the heck are they thinking? If their plan was to keep people away I think they have succeeded because I don’t think I could get within 100 yards without getting violently ill.